Effective as of August 2, 2021
Haus Beverage may provide additional or supplemental privacy policies to individuals for specific products or services that we offer at the time we collect personal information.
- Personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- Your choices
- Other sites and services
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, salutation, email address, billing and mailing addresses, professional title and company name, and phone number.
- Demographic data, such as your city, state, country of residence, postal code, and age.
- Profile data, such as the username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us, date of birth, biographical details, interests, preferences, and any other information that you may add to your account profile.
- Communications data that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions or feedback, through the Service, social media, or otherwise.